All the way back to 2005. That's when the madness started. Apparently, I've calmed down quite a bit, but I've at least maintained my vocabulary. And my ability to be distracted by the smallest thing. So that's good. I'm not sure how to feel about only making 4 friends in five years, but I'm going to call it a win because you're all freaking awesome people. Seriously. ILU guys! *tear*
Sentence fragments!! Moving on...
Over the years, I harvested many a meme from courtknee
. This is one, filled in with new answers, for the most part. Fill in yer own stuff and let me know what your answers are! That's why I do these things in the first place!7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:
1. Travel to Japan for an extended period
2. Write a book (no change here!)
3. Pass the N2-Level JLPT
4. Drive over 100 MPH
5. Draw on an entire wall
6. Move out of the southern US
7. Be a guest vocalist on an albumMy dreams are humble. ^^7 Things I Can Do:
6. Get along with absolutely anyone
7. Manipulate people's emotions7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Trust a stranger
2. Be hated
3. Play an instrument (still no luck after all these years.)
4. Lift one eyebrow
5. Pee standing up without making a mess
7. Take a compliment7 Things That Attract Me To Other People:
2. Sense of Humor
6. Shared interests
7. Voice7 Things That I Say Most Often:
1. Fuckin' A.
2. Ai ya.
3. Son of a...
5. That's the best thing I've ever seen!
6. Holy shit!
7. Whatever queer.7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Michael Buble
2. Josh Groban
3. John Mayer
4. Henry Rollins
5. Robert Downey Jr.
6. Liam O'Brien
7. John BurgmeierYes, the last two count as celebrities. *pout*
And, with my "newfound" (wasn't as into it back in the day, it seems) love for anime, here's a new category for those that are so inclined. Use TV or books, too:7 Fictional Character Crushes
1. Ishida Uryu
2. Ukitake Jushiro
3. Sohma Shigure
4. Lestat de Lioncourt
5. Suou Tamaki
6. Seeley Booth
7. Shi RyuukiHoly shit! Two aren't from an anime! I'm so proud of me.
Alright, bitches, let's see those answers! FOR PONY! (Also, I'm done rereading, so this'll be the last update for a while. You lucky bastards.)